Shelf Life of Cartridges
Cartridge Shelf Life Instructions:
- Store all cartridges in their original packing.
- Store all cartridges in a dry environment and away from the sun.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and moisture.
- Ensure that cartridges are used in rotation.
- It is always wise to check gaskets, examine the seams and end cap adhesive.
Most cartridges, if stored correctly, should
Paper separator cartridges
- Should receive careful attention.
- Place in service within one year of receipt.
- Some operators will permit paper separators being used up to two years in storage, but only if the cartridges have been carefully checked for dryness, brittleness and tears in the paper.